Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trippin'



The constantly evasive ‘check-in’ with the world left behind in Sydney today reminded me to update upon my trip. For those to whom I have become a bit of a Jason Bourne in Europe – my current whereabouts lies between Turkey and Bulgaria. I have been here so far for 67 days, I have stayed under 31 different roofs, caught 23 regional trains, crossed around 14 borders – and amongst all of this only vomited once! I have written a travel journal which contains some absolute gold and other stories that shall be taken with me to Davie Jones Locker… however I thought that a good way to sum up my trip to offer a song which is has a lot of meaning towards each countries I have been in.



Spain:

Portugal:

France:

Monaco:  

Amsterdam: 

Germany: 

Croatia: 

Bosnia: 

Serbia: 

Bulgaria: 

Turkey: